Saturday, October 20, 2012

Smiles and tummy time adventures

Hello hello hello!!  I know, I know...I've been slacking and haven't done a post in FOREVER! Well, I have some free time right now while little Ellie is napping so I decided to post a quick update.  Where to start??  Well, Ellie is smiling and cooing more and more these days and her smile is infectious!!  If I'm having a bad day or am upset about something it is all forgotten in a minute when I look down at those big, beautiful eyes and see her smiling at me!  And boy does she have good timing too! How can I be upset with this adorable little one staring back at me?  She especially LOVES when I start talking in my fake british accent (don't even ask how that started) and cannot stop smiling.  We have an ongoing joke that her first word will be "mummy" with a british accent and all because I talk like that so much around her.  That would be hilarious!  She loves to play on her play mat and kick her feet like crazy and can actually open and close her hands much better to grab her toys and play with them.  And of course everything has to go in her mouth and she has a little bit of a drooling problem.  LoL.  
Ellie and Mommy
Ellie's first time in the pool
Ellie eating her hand
Family picture with of course, Ellie eating her hand :)
Another pool day
Go Bears!!
Pushing up on her hands!!
Go Packers!
Tummy Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment