Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bringing home the bacon...

Well...the time has come and I have finally gone back to work!!! I have been on the job hunt for a few months now (while secretly enjoying the extra few months off work) and finally found a part time position at an awesome clinic in Carmichael called North Area Physical Therapy. The owner is a fellow UOP alumni and is a very nice guy who is being very accommodating and understanding with my schedule and I know I am going to be very happy here. I am working Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8-5 and we are so lucky and blessed to be able to have Ellie home with Russell on Wednesdays and Fridays and Russell's mom Debbie is watching her on Mondays. And my mom is helping for a few hours Friday mornings. So it makes me feel better going back to work knowing she is home with them and that I get updates by text and pictures so I know how she is doing throughout the day. It has been a very emotional week for me and driving to work Monday morning was very hard but she is doing great and I'm loving my job so I know it will be good for everyone! I have been SO incredibly blessed and fortunate to have been able to stay home with Ellie for the last 9 months and am sad to leave a few days a week but also excited to get back to being a PT and helping people again!!



No comments:

Post a Comment